Children's Ministry at Wellington Square
As Jesus says in Matthew: “Let the children come to me … for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” We believe that you are never too young to begin your journey following Christ.
How can I get involved?
Kim Belanger, Director of Children’s Ministry
In-person Children's Ministry Sundays @ 9am
Welcome to Treasured Kingdom Kids! (TKK)
We are so excited that you’ll be joining us this Sunday morning at 9:00 a.m. Before registering, here’s a few things you’ll want to know:
- all leaders must be vaccinated in order to volunteer
- all kids and leaders aged 4 and older must wear a mask covering nose AND mouth at all times while in the church and outside with one another
- the nursery/toddler room will be open for children up to age 4
- all areas will be sanitized and wiped down before and after kids leave; everyone will be encouraged to use hand sanitizer/wash hands with soap and water on a regular basis
- TK Kids, Youth, and leaders will be the only ones permitted in the TK Kids wing–parents will also be permitted to visit!
- children will not be entering the sanctuary at any time on a Sunday morning; if a parent is needed, our pager system will be used, or a leader will collect the parent
- we won’t be having any snacks or drinks while in TK Kids (nursery aged will be permitted to have bottles, etc.)
- parents/guardians are asked to sign kids in at the check-in table, and then take them to the Pritchard Room before entering the sanctuary. After worship is over, kids can be signed out and picked up at the sign-in table
For right now, we are asking that you register each child participating in our Sunday morning TKK’s program. register here This will help us plan accordingly for leaders, spacing, etc. Participant forms are required for all children coming to TK Kids. If you haven’t already completed and submitted your form, click here so that we can keep all of your information on file! And don’t forget to answer the questions included in this registration process–that will also help our leaders plan in advance!
If you wake up Sunday morning and decide you’d like to come to church last minute and haven’t registered yet, one of our leaders will be able to help you out at our registration table.
Thank you for your support and co-operation with this! We look forward to seeing you soon.
Our nursery welcomes infants under the age of 2 during our Contemporary service on Sundays. We have a wide variety of toys and activities and our children are cared for by loving caregivers.
We invite children ages 3 through Grade 6 to join our Children’s Ministry team for a time of worship with our band, teaching and sharing during our Contemporary Service every Sunday at 9AM. Children then head off to their various groups with their leaders for lessons, activities, prayer and sharing. For specific questions about programming, activities, or availability, please email Kim Belanger, Director of Children’s Ministry using the button below.
A participant form for the current school year is required to participate in any of our children’s or youth programming and events. If you haven’t filled one out yet, please do so now by clicking the button below.